Friday 3 October 2014

Fly Butterfly OTP - Kaisercraft "Rustic Harmony"



More Rustic Harmony deliciousness... I so love this range!  I've always wanted to decorate one of these 3D Wall Art pieces and this range was just right to create the softness I wanted for the Butterfly.



I sprayed some apricot and white colour onto White Paper Blooms to get the softer colour I needed, with the Coral Mini Paper Blooms giving that cute little pop of extra colour!



The Butterfly itself was coated with texture crackle paste, then sprayed with some fabulous shimmer colour, edges inked with Kaisercraft Ink and coated afterwards with Crackle Accents to seal it all {and add even more cracks}.  I've then added some sequins to add a little more detail.





I'll have one more share in a couple of hours for you, or you could pop on over to the Kaisercraft blog for more Rustic Harmony inspiration - HERE.

Kaisercraft Products used: Rustic Harmony Peace P1649 | 3D Wall Art – Butterfly SB2230 | Paper Blooms – Coconut F627 | Mini Paper Blooms – Coral F667 | Rhinestone Flourishes – Decorative Champagne RS463 | Alpha Stickers – Ebony AS251

 photo Signature250_zpsdd4c2565.png

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment