Tuesday 30 September 2014

The Perfect Day Card - Kaisercraft "Bow & Arrow"

In scheduling my next set of Kaisercraft projects {they were live on the Kaisercraft Blog last week} I've noticed I've forgotten to share my Bow and Arrow Projects! {Hi mum, here they are finally LOL}. So this first one is a card I've created, layering lots of cute papers and Collectables.


Cards were {are} not my forte, but I'm quite enjoying the process of making them now... especially adding all the layers!


I adored the colours and shapes in the Bow and Arrow Collection, and again it's one of those versatile ones that can be used for masculine and feminine creations, as well as covering different age groups!

I'll have another Bow and Arrow project to share with you this afternoon!


 photo Signature250_zpsdd4c2565.png

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment